Monday, August 13, 2007

Pizza...and Passion??





So this past weekend, I went out and decided to work on a day that I was originally going to take off. The Pizza Luce block party was going on and despite all the laundry and other shit I had to get done from being gone for 2 weeks, the camera called. I went, shot, and tonight as I was beginning to edit, I realized that my dog had eaten my interviews. :0(. I couldn't even piece them together! So, I was a little angry, but started sifting through the pictures anyways, and I started thinking...I am so lucky. I am lucky to have my dream career and have the opportunity and privilage to capture little moments in time. I have always been a nerd for photographs, but there is something amazing about taking a picture of someone in a moment, rocking out to their favorite band, all worries aside. These little moments in life. They kick ass. And I get to capture them. Sweet.

Rock on. e

No comments:

Post a Comment