Friday, August 31, 2007

A Refresher Course...











...Aaron was in his zone...










...i love meeting people who are excited to shoot! Here, Alessandro became my partner in crime...




For those of you who don't know, my hands down, favorite artist in the Twin Cities is Patrick Kemal Pryor! Not only is he a fabulous painter, but he is also one of the most inspiring people I have ever met! This last week, Patrick offered his expertise and studio space to some artists - yes you are all artists! These people came from all different backgrounds, some were familiar with the brush and others who had never painted in their life! This event was to simply allow others to create art. No pressure, no judment, just a blank canvas a paint! I had the pleasure of capturing this event, and it was SO refreshing for me as an artist! Seeing others create some beautiful pieces of work before my eyes was amazing! I also met some fun, FUN, amazing people, who I am happy to call my friends! Thank you Patrick for inspiring others and me, to create!


e

No comments:

Post a Comment