Monday, October 29, 2007

New Photogen Inc Logo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


You asked for it! Thanks to a whopping 18 voters (seriously, thank you to all who voted!), the blog will once again come back to black! Also at this time, I would like to introduce to you the new logo! Things have been growing very fast with Photogen Inc, which means a LOT of new, fun things for ME (the photo nerd!) and YOU (the clients)! I feel like the company is entering a new phase, which will be bigger, better and stronger, image wise, than it has been in the past! I am very excited for what this new year has to offer!

Along with the new logo, you will see some changes on the website! I have added new images and also changed my pricing, specifically for weddings, so check it out! As for the blog, I will be inviting my partner-in-crime, Judd, to blog about business/computer info for other photographers out there who read! It was brought to our attention that we may know about some little things, that make a world of difference for managing your clients, from a photographer's perspective, so he will share the wealth and hopefully help some of you out there!

I want to thank absolutely all my clients, fellow photographers and blog-stalkers for allowing me to continue my passion! You all ROCK!

eliesa

1 comment:

  1. Yay for us (photo nerds that is)! I can't wait to see what lies ahead. Great new logo and as always, beautfiful images. You so hot!
    sally

    ReplyDelete