Sunday, February 24, 2008

FASHION FIGHT NIGHT SLIDESHOW!

Yesterday was Metro Magazine's Fashion Fight Night in which I was one of 6 photographers competing LIVE for the title of Twin Cities Top Fashion Photographer! Guess what....I WON! Well, actually, I tied with Nic Marshall, who is an amazing photographer and I have total respect for... but I WON!!! I had the most amazing experience participating in this event! Not only did I have a BLAST doing what I do, but I had THE most AMAZING team EVER behind me! Not only did these people make me look good out there, but they ROCKED the crowd and we all just had fabulous chemistry in the ring! Thank you, THANK YOU to all of the people who came and CHEERED!!!! It was fabulous!

Special thanks to: Cana Potter, Kevin Perez, Brandon Werth, Trevor Small and Michah Savage = THE DREAM TEAM!

One little funny tidbit is that I lost one of my contacts within 3 seconds of being up on stage, so I shot the entire competition not really being able to see or tell if anything was in focus or not! It was crazzzzy! Below is a slideshow I put together, becuase I wanted to document the entire journey of the event and take you 'behind the scenes'....enjoy!

eliesa


2 comments:

  1. Congrats and what I great slideshow! We definitely have to go next year!

    ReplyDelete