Thursday, February 21, 2008

PHOTOGEN INC'S NEW WEBSITE!

Photobucket

WOOOO HOOOO! I am very proud to announce the new Wedding Website for Photogen Inc! I decided it was time to separate my commercial/editorial work from my wedding portfolios and also have the opportunity to offer my clients more!

The new site not only has more wedding portfolios on there, but it also has SUPER nice, big images and better online proofing! Now it should be quick and easy to purchase your favorite images!

I would LOVE to hear feedback - seriously, the good, bad and ugly! - because that is the only way i can make it better for YOU!

You can still access the old site, which I will be updating as well in the coming months. That site will be entirely devoted to my commercial, editorial and fashion work!

Black logo = wedding site

White logo = commercial site

As always, the blog will stay strong, so keep checking back!

ENJOY!

eliesa

No comments:

Post a Comment