Friday, January 11, 2008

The Darkroom Days!

So the other day, I was looking through a box of old stuff and came across some of my first images I ever took! My scanner is not the greatest, but I thought it was hilarious to look at some of the old work and see how far I have come, yet how I still have a similar style...

...this was my favorite shot from the darkroom...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and here are some of me from the early days...

Photobucket

Photobucket

...Ok. So, this needs some explanation...this is what girls do with water balloons, instead of having a fight...haha, I think it is hilarious! For those of you who don't think I am a dork....PROOF!

Photobucket


eliesa

2 comments:

  1. I knew you were born with this talent!

    -Natalie

    P.S. I might need to use your balloon idea for my wedding! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grandma! Holy crap! I remember some of those photos. Its amazing seeing how your work has progressed so much! Even from the your days at hennipen tech. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete