Tuesday, January 29, 2008

FASHION FIGHT NIGHT: MEET THE DREAM TEAM!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ladies and Gentleman: Meet my AWESEOME, ROCKIN, KICK ASS TEAM that is going to help me (and make me look good) for this year's FASHION FIGHT NIGHT 2! I am one of 6 photographers competing in a live photography competition battling it out to be named the Twin Cities Top Fashion Photographer! Check out METRO'S website for tickets and more info!!! I would LOVE to see you all there and HEAR YOU CHEEEEEEER!!!!


eliesa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how exciting!! You guys are totally gonna take it - I just have a feeling :). Good luck, can't wait to see the spoils from the event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I just bought my ticket and can't wait to see you rock the ring!

    ReplyDelete