Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Learning...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This past weekend, I hosted a shoot at my studio for some fellow photog friends! All these ladies are fabulous photographers, but I am HUGE on continuous learning. So, what better opportunity than to invite their families and all learn from each other! We shot Kristi, Melissa and Olivia's families...enjoy!

eliesa

5 comments:

  1. Yea! These are fabulous!!!! You are such an incredible photographer Eliesa! So happy to have met you!
    -tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing short of amazing! Photogen ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing short of amazing! Photogen ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I was so excited to see these! You rocked them of course! I love that wedding you did too... so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eliesa, I would love to come learn sometime! Let me know if you do/go to anything like this again!

    ReplyDelete