Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Portraits

A good portrait. It should be strong, intense, and intimate all while combining the subjects personality. This week, I get the EXTREME pleasure of shooting a feature for a magazine and doing portraits of all my subjects! So far, they are looking AMAZING, but I will share more of that once the issue comes out in October. For now, Brandon helped me out today and we messed around with some sweeeeeeeet lighting and the 50mm 1.2......butter! I LOVE IT!









...This picture gets better and better the more you look at it!...















eliesa

5 comments:

  1. Gettin kinda Dave Hill-esque on some of those. Cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those YOUR glasses. if so, you look GREAT in them. miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kill me. :) These are so fun and creative! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. as always you rocked my argyles! have a killer weekend blu gal of the year! :)

    ReplyDelete