Monday, August 18, 2008

Sarah and Donny: Engaged!

Sarah and Donny are a very special couple! Sarah is from London and met Donny when she moved here for work a few years ago! I absolutely love this couple because with the first shot out of the camera, they were totally comfortable with each other, which I think says a lot! Not to mention, they are SUPER cool and hilarious AND Sarah has a rockin accent!






























Sarah and Donny are getting married in just a couple short weeks! Congratulations to the lucky and oh-so-happy couple!

eliesa

4 comments:

  1. That first picture is soooo adorable...and I love the wide shot with all the flare...you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you are SO GOOD. Has anyone ever told you that before!? :) I love these! I can tell they really connect with you. I can't wait to see their wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the textures on the Black & White shots! The first shot is my favorite . . . awesome shot of showing how happy Sarah and Donny are! Keep up the great work and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete