Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Paddle Boarding!

Who knew standing on a surf board could be so much fun? Ok, so it's not really a surf board, but it's the closest we have here in Minnesota! The month of September is looking to be a bit of a break for me! I'm super excited to take some extra time to enjoy the tail end of summer and re-charge my batteries! I thought I would start the fun a little early today (while on our 'workout around the lake') and my best friend and I decided to rent paddle boards! It was SO. MUCH. FUN! and even though it was a bit challenging with the wind (yes, I fell for the record) we had a blast! And...it is seriously a great workout! I think I am addicted!




Enjoy!

eliesa

1 comment:

  1. E,
    That pretty much makes you a Californian! Looks like so much fun. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete