Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Allender!

A photographer's dream. Seriously, this is exactly what this past weekend was! First, I had the pleasure (and honor!) of shooting Abby and Thad, who are an fabulous couple! Secondly, Thad is an amazing photographer himself, so shooting their wedding was a true honor! (Check Thad's work out here! ) And lastly, I got to GEEK out the entire day! Thad and Abby had old school cameras out everywhere, shutters were clicking all day and everything was simply pure bliss!























...I absolutely LOVE this shot! Everyone, meet Dillon: Best Man, Future Photographer and THE coolest 10 year old around!...








...This is one of my favorite shots on the day! Abby is SO gorgeous!...




...We shot a few rolls of medium format...I will share those soon!...






...Check out these FABULOUS flowers! I love how each bouquet is totally unique!...


















































...Of course, there were polaroid cameras EVERYWHERE! I had to add this in...


A HUUUUGE congratulations to Abby and Thad! Thank you SO much for allowing my to capture your big day!

eliesa

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!
    That was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen!
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad a$$ job !!!! i cannot pic a fav! you rocked the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be the perfect wedding for the blog show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for plug on www.prophotohub.com dude your all Class !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG....YOU'RE FREAKING AMAZING AT THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, this has to be one of my favorite weddings you've done! Excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Love the cameras, I have some of the same ones in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw this wedding on the Southern Wedding Blog!
    This wedding is ridiculous. I love your style and eye.
    good work.
    Bj

    ReplyDelete