Friday, September 19, 2008

Lindsey and Cole: Engaged!

Lindsey and Cole are a special couple to me! I have known them since I was little and we all grew up in the same small town! For as long as I can remember, these two have been together and they are finally getting hitched next summer!





























...Lindsey has THE coolest eyes EVER! Simply gorgeous!...








...So, as we were shooting, a passer-by noticed Lindsey and Cole's Harley shirts! Cole is a die-hard Harley Fan and they dude asked if he wanted the garage door opened, since he had 'a couple' bikes inside. Cole just about DIED when he opened the door...there were like 30 bikes in there!













Congratulations to Lindsey and Cole on their engagement!

eliesa

5 comments:

  1. these are awesome e! you're a rockstar FAR more than me! xo coralee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics Eliesa!!! Not only bc it's my sister and soon to be brother-in-law but because you truly are an amazing artist!!! can't wait to have you at the wedding with us!! See you soon!! :) Hope all is well!
    -Steph Drake
    P.S. I'm addicted to your website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eliesa these are pure bomb sauce!!!! vert b&w hard shadow = rad!! and love the shots with the bikes! rockin once again my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are absolutely amazing, I can't stop looking at them! I can't wait to get out of the AZ sun for a few days for the big day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shots are amazing - can't wait till our session with you!

    ReplyDelete