Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Melanie and Dmitriy: Engaged!

Melanie is a Southern California beauty who took the plunge to move to Minnesota for college. (Yes, we still think she is crazy for leaving sunny Cali for MinneSNOWta! ;0) Initially, Mel was only suppose to stay for 1 year, but loved it so much that a few years later, she is still here and engaged to the oh-so-cool Dmitriy! We welcomed a special guest to their session - Goldie the Gopher!






















Congratulations to Mel and Dmitriy on thier engagement! These two love birds will be getting married next summer and I can't wait!

eliesa

4 comments:

  1. I love it! How cool to have the Mascot there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing from those Gopher pictures! too funny!!
    Great work as always Eliesa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliesa this cracked me up! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha oh my, these are so funny, i love them.

    ReplyDelete