Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby on Board!

While in Canada, my wedding client, Roz, gave the greatest gift ever - a photo session for her friend! We totally surprised Lori by showing up to her house and being like, " Surprise!!!!! You are going to do a photo shoot.....RIGHT NOW!!!" Lori was absolutely radiant and the weather was a bit overcast that day, adding the perfect amount of drama!




























Congratulations to Lori on her new bundle of joy! She only has a few weeks before she welcomes her new baby!

eliesa

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! Beautiful!!I'm SO happy that I was able to do this for Lori!! I hope you love 'em babe!

    Thanks Again Eliesa! You're the Best!!
    Roz
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there any end to your awesomeness!? love em love em love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E

    You are seriously the best photog in the world. I love that I get to shoot with you!

    ReplyDelete