Wednesday, November 5, 2008

History.




Today is a new day in America. I haven't blogged about the election thus far, because I wanted to stay out of the politics, but now, when everything is said and done, I couldn't be more happy! I just woke up, haven't even stepped outside yet, but there is a certain energy that arrived once it was announced that Barack Obama will be our next President! The energy is still in the air and now is the time that Obama and his team will be able to show the country they can do!

I'm off to Chicago tomorrow and I am sooooooooooo excited! After seeing Grant Park last night, I'm super psyched to see if the buzz will still be around - and the pride from Obama's hometown!

Ladies and Gentleman - get your cameras out! This is history! Seriously, kids will be reading this in their text books and we are LIVING this!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats America!

eliesa

1 comment:

  1. let's hope he can FIX.IT! we need fixing bad! have a rad weekend eliesa!

    ReplyDelete