Monday, November 17, 2008

Photogen Inc Featured on Wedding Bee!

Part of what I love about my job is being able to inspire people. Really, I'm lucky to have the OPPORTUNITY to do so and I'm often quite humbled when people say they are inspired by my photographs! That is SUCH a cool thing! I've received several e-mails from brides noticing one of my images on the Wedding Bee Blog! (Wedding Bee is an UBER popular blog amongst brides in the planning process!) The best part - our image was a source of inspiration!






Enjoy and check out Wedding Bee!


eliesa

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUN! Eleisa, it doesn't surprise me AT ALL that you served as an inspiration to this bride! It was so fun to see our photo featured on a wedding blog :) Happy Snowflakes and it looks like you're up to BIG things ... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's fantastic eliesa! i hope this opens up more doors for you! although, i think you have plenty already opened with all you have accomplished at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete