Friday, July 25, 2008

LAST DAY TO VOTE!!! BLU DOMAIN's 'GIRL OF THE YEAR NOMINEE!' VOTE NOW!

Photobucket

Whaa!!! I am SUPER excited to announce that I have been nominated for Blu Domain's 'Girl of the Year' Award! This is SUCH an honor and all the girls who have been nominated are SERIOUSLY cool and are SERIOUSLY talented!!!

What is this award? It's described as...

Blu's Girl of the Year! (she should be energetic and passionate about her craft + we want the girl that everyone loves!)

Blu never forgets the first time we discover girls with gigantic personalities. Personalities that are so magnetic they usually get them anywhere or anything they wish! Sparkling talent on top of that. WOOHOO!

Needless to say, these rock star girls of the photography industry would be nothing without the fans! So get your VOTE on below.

CLICK HERE TO ROCK YOUR VOTE!!!

With this description alone, I'm completely ecstatic for just being nominated! However, when there is a competition, I am out to WIN! This is a national competition/recognition and I am just so blessed to be a part if it!


SO...If you think I deserve and can ROCK THIS TITLE for 1 YEAR, then I NEED YOUR VOTE!

LOVE!e

7 comments:

  1. that's so COOL! i just placed my vote.... good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered how long it would be for you to post about this. Vote already cast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rocked my vote!! Congrats E!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are you so awesome?! Voted!
    We miss you!

    Danelle & Ral

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just voted for you. Your gonna win dude !!!!! ps they just asked me for my mug shot goodluck to me :) goodtimes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style girl!!! Congrats and Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you are! Keep it up E you are going to be big time. Hopefully Grace Ormonde!

    ReplyDelete