Monday, July 28, 2008

I WON!!!! BLU Domain's 'GIRL OF THE YEAR'!!!!




YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have SUCH good news! I woke up this morning to find out that I won the award for Blu Domain's 'GIRL OF THE YEAR'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is HUGE! This award is SO special, because all of YOU showed your support and LOVE!

Here's a snippet from the e-mail I got from Blu...

ELIESA

Hello congratulations! WOOHOO! You are BLU GIRL OF THE YEAR!

Votes came from all around the world including Finland, Sweden, Puerto
Rico, Brazil, Singapore, New Zealand, France, Poland, Hong Kong,
Japan, Holland, Phillippines, Spain, Belgium, Argentina, Slovakia,
Germany, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco,
Saint Kits and Nevis, Kazakhstan, Norway, Bermuda, Hungary, Iceland,
Indonesia, Austria, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Domanician
Republic, Finland, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine and Slovenia!

That's what we love about you! You will grace our site for one whole
year!


I still can't quite wrap my mind around all of this - but I know I am SO EXCITED!!!! I had a feeling that this year was going to be FABULOUS - we are going to have SO. MUCH. FUN!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH to all of you who took the time to vote for me AND say some fabulous, heartwarming and humbling comments on the Blu Blog!

Check out the other winner's websites...

'Guy of the Year' - Nate Kaiser of The Image is Found
'Best Senior Photographer' - Brianna Graham - WOO HOO! LOVE HER!
'Best Childrens Photographer' - Rachel Devine
'Best Actions' - The Boutwells - THESE TWO ROCK!!!!!!!!
'Best Forum' - Flickr


eliesa

13 comments:

  1. Congratulation Eliesa! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve every part of that award! This is what dreaming big leads to and you can never listen to anyone but your heart. That is probably the greatest knowledge I will ever take from working with you. So thank you!!! You are officially a rockstar now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about the news. Congratulations!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats E!!!
    Knew you'd win!! ;)
    R
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! now I can say that I knew you when...hugs! ..coralee

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you dont know me...and i dont know you for that matter...but i thought you should know i voted for you :) your work is inspirational and your portrayed personality is young, fun and creative...and i liked that! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's so RAD!!! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That's really reall cool.
    I'm from a fellow photographer in Stillwater, MN
    Noticed in your portfolio that you went to a Brianna Graham ws..me too!
    Your work is lovely.
    Congrats again!

    Vickey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congrats, Eliesa! We are so happy for you and proud of you! There is no one more deserving...you are the 'girl' of the year! =)

    Love,
    Kelley and Nate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eliesa - I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! This is huge and you are so obviously deserving of this award! I can't wait to see what this year brings for you! YEAAAAA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Eliesa,

    Saw on Blu's blog that you are the "girl of the year". Congrats! It's nice to a MN girl make it big.

    ReplyDelete