Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kati and Josh: Married! A JNP Studio Wedding!

This past weekend, I got the absolute pleasure of 2nd shooting for the awesome Jeffrey of JNP Studios! I met Jeffery in Vegas this past spring and he asked me to shoot a MN wedding with him. I was thrilled to shoot with Jeffery and I couldn't be happier with these images! It was also SO great to unleash my creativity and focus on the little things...

...Some sexy shoe shots!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...I'm obsessed with this shot!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...Right before the rain...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...The mother-son dance was to the one and only THRILLER!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Whew! What a GREAT wedding! Thank you SO much to Jeffrey for allowing me to photograph with you!

eliesa

3 comments:

  1. the vans KICK A$$!!!! loved this whole set!! rocked.it.out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics of Josh and Kati's wedding. I wish you all the best in life and many happy memories to share. God bless you both

    Uncle Brian

    ReplyDelete