Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A little Cali, A little Camera, a FUN Shoot!

This past week, a fabulous friend and photographer, Jeffrey of JNP Studios graced us with his presence! He was here to shoot a wedding (which I assisted and was SO great!) and came a week early to hang out. We put together an impromptu shoot and it was SO. MUCH. FUN! Here's a Peek....

...testing lighting and LOVE this image!...
Photobucket

...Michah came out to do hair - Thanks Michah!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...And That's a Wrap!...
Photobucket


eliesa

4 comments:

  1. Eliesa, thank you again for everything. I can not wait to shoot with you in December and we will have to plan a shoot out here. You rock and so do your images. Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't chase hoes I chase paper"

    I don't think that softbox would even fit in my house. It's huuuuge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always amazing stuff! You just plain 'ole rock everything you do! - nuff said :)

    ReplyDelete