Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Finale!

So, now we all know my LOVE for American Idol - Well, last night was the finale and I was SO busy with the new studio I almost missed it! I think the best part of the show was the top 12's mix of George Michael songs. George Michael holds a special place in my heart, because my best friend is from Poland and OBSESSED with him! You have never seen anyone dance until you see this girl dance to 'Faith' I was super excited when they sang these songs - in case you missed it, here it is - complete with UBER CHEEZY choreography! Also, David Cook won WOO HOO! I couldn't be happier!



eliesa

2 comments:

  1. I have a huge love affair with American Idol! I screamed yesterday when he won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliesa, you are a freak! I am so glad that David won! I can't wait to come see your studio and shoot in it. See Ya!

    ReplyDelete