Friday, May 23, 2008

Lisha and Andrew: Engagement!

Let me start off my saying that I have THE BEST clients EVER! Seriously, every couple seems to fit me to a T and I LOVE them all! Lisha and Andrew are a wonderful, fabulous couple who really have a passion for their love and each other! For their engagement session, we went back to the place where it all started...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Congratulations to LIsha and Andrew on their engagement! Their wedding is less than 2 months away and I couldn't be more excited!

eliesa

7 comments:

  1. I really, really, really love that second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, your talent is mind blowing!!!! have a safe and awesome holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Eliesa-- You are a FREAKIN' genius. Your use of lighting is astonishing. Your framing, amazing.
    I am speechless.

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom & Amy (parents of the bride),

    Love your creativity! You capture the magic of the moment and we're so happy to have you be such an important part of our lives!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shot #2 is Rockin. You knocked this one out of the park. I Love um,I Love um alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so...picking a favorite was hard! But I love the last two. Stunning and sexy!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is a grrreat shoot. really creative and great angles. loooove it.

    ReplyDelete