Saturday, May 3, 2008

MN Superstars!

A while ago, I met this great photographer named Sara. She, along with her biz partner Laura = BeeTour Photography! Through a bunch of e-mails, we discovered that we we both had a 'dream' of bringing the photography community together! (Cheezy, I know!) But really, as in every market, there is competition. However, I am a firm believer that we can learn SO much from each-other and help one another grow! Whether you are super experienced or just starting out in the photography world, this is a group where you can just come, chill and talk some photo! So, we decided to put together a little get together at the Town Talk Diner for some cheese curds and 'adult' milkshakes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...notice the cute couple in the corner sharing a milkshake...a-dorable!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

...how-to-eat-a-cheese-curd...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you to all of you who came to hang out with us! We'll do it again soon!

eliesa

8 comments:

  1. Eliesa - these are so awesome! Great to meet you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots! I am glad someone there was a motivated shooter! Laura and I are looking forward to the next meet-up. Hopefully we'll be coming off easier days so we're not as exhausted and will get to hang out a bit longer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun night! I look forward to another meet-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm glad you took so many photos! I just posted a little write up on our blog, as well, but it was so great to meet everyone and I can't wait to get together again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time had by all! If you take it on the road, we'll host you in Phoenix!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I love hanging out with photographers and talking shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lady, looks like so much fun! I would love to get together with ya'll if ya do it again. Talking shop with other photo nerds is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun night! thanks to you and sara from beetour for planning it!!! I'm looking forward to the next one! hey e - I thought that picture of me was NOT going to make the blog :) - jk... I can handle it :)

    ReplyDelete