Monday, May 19, 2008

Nicole and Nate: A Gift!

Nicole has been one of my absolute best friends since 2nd grade! I recently shot her and her brother Nate as a surprise gift for their parents wedding anniversary! Nicole also just graduated - Congratulations!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...Nate flew all all the way from Texas for our little shoot - thanks Nate!...
Photobucket

...Isn't she gorgeous?!?! I couldn't be more proud of Nicole for her accomplishments and I honestly could not ask for a better friend over the years either! I am one lucky girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks to Nicole and Nate for letting my photograph them at this moment in their lives! And congrats to Don and Jean on their wedding anniversary! Enjoy!

eliesa

2 comments: