Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Commercial World!

I thought I might show some super cool behind the scene photos of what goes on during a studio/commercial/editorial shoot. These are pictures from 2 different shoots. Once the campaigns launch, I'll share with you the finish product! Until then...

...the lovely Emily (and super rad hair&makeup artist!)...
Photobucket

Photobucket

...a set...It's amazing how pretty this will look in the end!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...two essential things to a successful shoot: Coffee and Good Styling!
Photobucket

Photobucket

...some funny out takes of some models. (Yes, that is my assistant as a model! He did a fabulous job!)...
Photobucket


eliesa

2 comments:

  1. Eliesa I can not wait to come to your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so incredibly talented! was a pleasure getting to meet you in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete