Sunday, June 22, 2008

Apiary Design: New Website!

Another of my commercial projects has just launched and I am SO excited about it! I shot an ad campaign a few months ago for a wonderful and SUPER fabulous stationary line, Apiary Design! Romance just oooooooozes from this line, which was the ultimate feel we wanted for the campaign! I encourage everyone to check out Apiary Design - their products include SUPER cool cards for all occasions, thank-you's, menus, business cards and SO much more! You can also customize your own stationary to be fabulous for YOU!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photogen Inc made a little cameo in this super cool little behind-the-scenes movie!



eliesa

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm curious how you bega shooting photography for advertising?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you ROCK my world! How are you so COOL? Apiary is luck to have you. These images truly are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cool! Everyone knows it. The secret is out, so there!

    ReplyDelete