Monday, June 2, 2008

Kelley and Nate: Engagements!

This couple holds a very special place in my heart! Kelley is actually my old roommate who took me in at a time where I really needed a place to live! And I must say, she was a great roommate as well! I couldn't be happier that she found Nate! These two are SOOOO adorable, I can not wait for their wedding...it's only a few weeks away!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...Nate is a true ROCKER!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...I think this is HILARIOUS!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations to Kelley and Nate!

eliesa

5 comments:

  1. Eliesa -

    There are no words to describe how much we love the pictures. You have truly captured "us". Thank you for taking the time and care to make our pictures so special and amazing. We love you! =)

    Nate and Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Eliesa! Looks like it was an amazing session!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really diggn that second image!!! great schtuff here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cool wall! can I ask where that is?!?! so so cool! great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw one of your bus ads yesterday! haha. it looked great!

    ReplyDelete