Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy 70th Birthday!

I was asked to shoot a 70th birthday party this past week. I was SO happy that I took this shoot, because this family was amazing - and truly had a classy affair! The party took place at the Minikahda Country Club and the attire was black tie - here are some of my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...The birthday boy and his lovely wife!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Happy Birthday Mike! Congratulations!

eliesa

3 comments:

  1. E

    These are amazing:)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. eliesa,
    these are some of the most beautiful pictures i have ever seen! so classy! love 'em!
    roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your wedding work. The feel is something the rest of us should strive for in our shots.-Mike

    ReplyDelete