Friday, June 6, 2008

Introducing: New Proofing Site!

For all my photographer friends - check out my new proofing site! This company provides photographers with kick ass proofing sites! These sites are totally customizable to your website and the best part is, there is a one-time set up fee and that's it! No more $$ taken away from your pocket! AND - it gets better! There is also a SUPER, UBER great backside that helps track your orders, send invoices, create promotions, etc - basically a studio manager all in one! AND - these dudes are local, based right here in Mpls! WOO HOO! It's taken me about a week to get accustom to the site and I still have some tweaking to do, but I couldn't be happier with it! And the customer service has been PHENOMENAL!

So, here is my website. Once my clients click on PROOF, it goes to my new proofing site!
Photobucket

You can display all your galleries on the home page, and also categorize them (bottom right corner)...
Photobucket

Clients can select their favorite images and add them to a Favorites folder, zoom and compare as well!
Photobucket

The shopping cart is SUPER user friendly...LOVE IT!
Photobucket

Clients can also select their favorite images and 'Add to Album' which helps yours truly design their books!
Photobucket

A larger view is always nice...
Photobucket

There is also this nifty little store in which you can set up special promotions, product and services for your clients!
Photobucket



Ok, enough babbling, but seriously photographers - if you are looking for the answer to your proofing woes - this ROCKS!

eliesa

5 comments:

  1. Do you have a link for them? I'm in the market for a proofing site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you, i would also like to know the proofing site link, looks like its pretty sweeeeeT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo... i like the layout. so clean. i just bought a new online cart and can't wait to trick it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, me too...I would also like the link:) Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't mind, I would love a link to this proofing company. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete