Thursday, June 19, 2008

Expecting: Joy!

This past week, I shot another expecting mother - the oh-SO-fabulous Joy of Joynoelle! Joy is one of those people that brings excellence with everything she does and I know she will be a truly remarkable mother!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Congratulations to Joy and her husband on their soon-to-be bundle of JOY!

eliesa

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS photos! I love awesome maternity pics, and she totally looks like Mariah in #203!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Eliesa, I love that last one. How did you do that? --Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bump! I love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO GOOD Eliesa! Holy cow - your work is blowing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just drove by a bump sign this weekend and had the same thought! yours is perfect!! I love the colors and fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that last shot is hot! and "bump" is so clever..love it!

    ReplyDelete