Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lillie Rose: Almost Here!

You may all remember Erick and Bri from their A-MAZING wedding earlier this year....guess what? They're about to have a baby and I am JUST ecstatic for these two! First, I have never seen a couple be SO excited about having a baby! Secondly, I have never sensed so much love from an expecting couple. These two have absolutely no nerves, just pure excitement! Lillie should be here soon - everyone can't wait to meet her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's so great to continue to be a part of my client's lives after their wedding! Thank you two SO much for allowing me to capture this time in your lives!

eliesa

No comments:

Post a Comment