Monday, March 3, 2008

The Girls: Part 2!

...Tasha and Tony...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...This is what happens when you get photographers together...
Photobucket

...Eric and Erika...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...Maggie, the diva...
Photobucket

...Olivia and I decided to have a shootout...
Photobucket

...the girls of dolce...
Photobucket

...I love this shot of Erin...
Photobucket


...You all may remember Sally's maternity shots I took a couple of months ago. Well, I would like to introduce you all to little Noah! He is SO adorable and we all went crazy over him! Sally is a beautiful, gorgeous mom with one good looking family! (dogs included!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...I love this shot! It looks like he's movin' in for a kiss...
Photobucket

...the group! I love these girls!...
Photobucket

Photobucket


eliesa

2 comments: