Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vegas: Day 2

Today. Was. Awesome! The topic of today was light. I am HUUUUUUGE on light, but my mind is definitely going to start thinking differently! Our challenge today was to break into groups and we had some FABULOUS models who came out to work with all of us! My model's name is Amber and she got married about a year ago....she is FABULOUS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Some things I learned today:


*Direct Sunlight is A-OK!
*Sun, Wind, Rain, Snow are all elements that I should work WITH, not avoid.
*Home made equipment can be the BEST ever!


"You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams


eliesa
*

3 comments:

  1. You look like you are having so much fun! Cant wait for you to come home and tell me all about it:)

    LOVE YA

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, I have that creepy looking old dude with the headphones on in one of my pictures, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove this one! http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q4/photogeninc/Vegas%20Day%202/IMG_0270.jpg

    ReplyDelete