Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vegas: Day 3!

Today's workshop didn't have a cool shoot involved, but we focused on every-other aspect of owning a business, which was really awesome! We also spent a lot of time going over some photoshop skillz - seriously cool tricks I learned! I can't wait to apply them to my work!

...Here's an image of what our class is like...
Photobucket

Photobucket


...After hours, we have a little 'cocktail hour' where we get together and just have time to pick each other's brains. Today we went to this awesome bar (with some of the coolest bathrooms around) and learned how to 'paint with light'...This is John of AltF who is the mastermind behind this image! He's so good with this technique and an amazing artist who really inspired me overall this workshop!...
Photobucket

...This is just an image, which is a mistake, but it's cool...
Photobucket

...Later on last night, we came across a biker bar and took some shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Things I learned today:

*My attitude, outlook and philosophy about my business and work = TOTALLY COOL!
*Bad Ass Biker Dudes are super nice!
*I need to take more time to explore.


eliesa

3 comments:

  1. We love the shot of the alley and the biker coming towards you! That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eliesa these are AWESOME! now that took guts! it was awesome meeting you. you are seriously talented!

    ReplyDelete