Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Large Format: Brandon Style!

So tonight, one of my assistants Brandon brought his large format camera by and we worked on a project for his class, which deals with large format portraiture. Some sweet ass equipment if you ask me...and some stuff I haven't seen in a while - film! ;0) We had a blast (pictures to come) and he also snapped a few of my new hair! Yes...I chopped it off!

Photobucket

...this is a view from my studio at night...
Photobucket

Photobucket

...Brandon is so amazing! Well, he's the shit! I couldn't ask for a better assistant!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Eliesa...love the hair..you are hot!!! Also love your tshirt..made me laugh:) Cant wait to see you saturday. Tell Judd to feel better!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair Eliesa! You ARE the queen of style! :)

    ReplyDelete