Saturday, April 5, 2008

Amy and Eric: Engagement!

Today was my first engagement session of the year, which officially kicks off my wedding season! I couldn't have been more excited to shoot Amy and Eric after all of the learning, thinking and planning I have been doing over the last few months! This cute couple are college sweethearts who live in Chicago and they came all the way to MN to let me photograph them - how awesome is that?!?!? They even brought along their oh-so-cute dog, Oliver! I had a blast photographing them and I can't wait until their wedding this fall! Congratulations Amy and Eric!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

View all images from Amy and Eric's session in this oh-so-cool slideshow!




eliesa

7 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I especially love the jumping one with Oliver - so clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Brady Bunch squares. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome session!! i like the jumping feet one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan wrote: Great photos--loved the background and subjects--especially of my grand-dog OLIVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, my favorite is the 16th with the garage door framing the couple. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! The pictures made me cry (and we haven't had the privilege of meeting Amy yet)!

    ReplyDelete