Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Victoria!

Yesterday was my last day in Vancouver on this trip and I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to fly over to Victoria to just take some time and snap photos!

Photobucket

...The view from the helicopter was PHENOMENAL! The skies were SO blue and it was a great perspective of the city!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...some portraits of Brock...Ladies?...
Photobucket

Photobucket

...my new homeless friend!...I loved his sunflower!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


...I had SUCH an incredible week in Canada! I learned a lot, hung out with old friends, and met some new friends who will truly be life long! There will be much more to come from me and Vancouver in the next couple years to come, so stay tuned!

eliesa

1 comment: