Monday, April 28, 2008

Jennifer and JJ: Married!

This past weekend was my first, official wedding of the 2008 season and it felt SO good! I could not have asked for a better couple to kick off this year! Jennifer and JJ had a stunning wedding! Not only are they a gorgeous couple, but their details were amazing - every little thing came together absolutely perfectly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...The first time I met this couple, they described themselves as soulful, they truly are!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...I know, I just used a boat just like this in a recent posting - but these two jumped right in and I love this image!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

...Believe it or not, it actually snowed this day!...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...Jennifer and JJ's flowers were SO fabulous thanks to the great work of Sadie's Floral! The couple's reception took place at the newly renovated and SUPER sexy Calhoun Beach Club...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations Jennifer and JJ!

eliesa

A Bellagala wedding.

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful E!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. very rad!! i love the colors of the wedding and you captured it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know where to start. You did a great job on this wedding. I can't even pick out my favorites. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wholy Moly Lady!! You did such a fantastic job! I absolutely love everyone of them. You have such a great eye, these are beautiful! Way to rock on and start out the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa. these are amazing! you're wayyyy talented chica. and i love that ring shot. whoa.

    ReplyDelete