Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lisbeth & DuWayne: Engagement!

Lisbeth and DuWayne made my heart melt. Simply, Melt. This couple is SO in love and SO perfect for each other - I just loved photographing them! Not only was it super fun, but it was so refreshing to be in the presence of a couple who had truly found one another...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This couple's wedding is only a few short weeks away and I just can't wait! Congratulations to Lisbeth and DuWayne on their engagement!


eliesa

4 comments:

  1. these are adorable! I've had the flu the last few days, and needed some inspiration. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very clever - I'm hooked.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliesa you gotta come to miami!!!

    ReplyDelete