Thursday, April 10, 2008

Canada = RAD!

Today I had the AWESOME pleasure of hanging out with two of the coolest photographers in BC! Ral and Danelle of RAD Studios are kick ass photographers and just really, genuinely great people! I met them a couple weeks back in Vegas and it was SO great to catch up with them some more - their work is PHENOMENAL! So, check it out HERE!

Photobucket


...we went out for sushi and it's hard to tell by the photo, but it was the biggest sushi roll I have ever seen!...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


...Ral and Danelle introduced my to my new album vendor, Finao - I just LOVE these albums! They are SO hot!...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

...before she was a photographer, Danelle was a graphic designer! I absolutely LOVED their info packets!...
Photobucket

More to come from Canada!

eliesa

2 comments:

  1. I love Finao, I am using them too, their albums are HOTT!!!! I have those cover samples too.

    ReplyDelete