Tuesday, April 22, 2008

May Issue of Metro - Check it Out!

The May issue of Metro is just about to hit newsstands and I HIGHLY recommend picking it up...for a few reasons!

Photobucket

...Yours truly makes an appearance and there is some awesome coverage on Fashion Fight Night...
Photobucket

...My very good friend, Patrick Kemal Pryor is featured for his AMAZING art skills. The article also promotes Art-A-Whirl, which takes place May 16-18! Be Sure to check Partick and his crazy-awesome art at the Northrop King Building, Studio #270 ...
Photobucket

...Every month, I also photograph a dish for the 'What To Eat Now' section, which is a do-it-yourself at home recipe! This month is a super sexy photo of Pistachio-Crusted Goat Cheese with Lavender-Honey Greens from Barbette....yummmmm!
Photobucket



As always, check out the latest and greatest from Metro at www.metromag.com!


eliesa

3 comments:

  1. I saw your hoola-hooping article in Metro not the long ago, I remember when you first posted about shooting for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding Eliesa! Will you autograph my copy when I pick one up!? You are brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it makes me so happy when you come in! happy shooting girlie <3 !!

    ReplyDelete