Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween and Birthdays!

This week was a great week for me! First, it was my birthday, I was SUPER productive with editing and it's Halloween AND I have a super great wedding this weekend! Thank you to EVERYONE for the birthday gifts and cards! I totally felt like a rockstar - I don't think I've ever made out this good on my birthday, besides my 16th when I got a blue truck! What was my present to myself? A back massage, manicure and.....drum roll please.....the CANON G10! My first point and shoot camera EVER!



Happy Halloween!





Have a great weekend!

eliesa

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIESA!!!!
    ummm... I was unawares of when your birthday was... that's bad!

    Today is MY birthday!! I never knew our birthdays were so close... no wonder we get along so well, and I love you so much!!

    Hope you had a FANTASTIC weekend!! & BIRTHDAY!!
    LOVE YOU!!
    Roz
    xxoo
    ps... SWEET G10!! and Canadian lip-gloss ;)

    ReplyDelete