Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

My GREAT and FABULOUS friend, Erika TAGGED ME! This is a fun little survey going around the photography community ALL around the WORLD!

4 things I did today:

1. Woke up in Indiana and answered e-mails for 1 1/2 hours ( seems to be a daily ritual now...especially on Mondays!)
2. Flew from Chicago to Minneapolis
3. Began editing an AMAZING engagement session on the plane (CAUTION: Seriously cool blog post soon to come!)
4. Watched 'Baby Mama' and I'm about to go out for Brandon's Birthday dinner at my FAVORITE restaurant, the 112 Eatery!

4 things on my to-do list:

1. Laundry and Re-Pack for Louisiana
2. Buy a Holga in the next day or so...
3. Go to Thailand, Panama, The Mountains of BC (again, I just LOVE it there!), NYC (primarily to shop), and AROUND the country to shoot with my favorite photographers!
4. Re-Do/Update my vision board!

4 of my guiltiest pleasures

1. Cheesecake and Cinnamon Rolls
2. SHOES!
3. New, Sexy, Glass (meaning Canon lenses of course!)
4. FILM!

4 random facts about me

1. I secretly LOVE country music!!! (Yes, I did just admit that to the world. My current favorite is Dierks Bentley!)
2. 'Love Actually' is my favorite movie of all time, a close 2nd is 'P.S. I Love you'
3. I have never been nervous for a photo shoot...ever.
4. I have an incredibly independent spirit! I love to just GO and DO something INSANE! (Like skydive, bungie jump, take off on random trips, Cliff Dive...which has been the scariest thing for me to date!)

Now, I get the PLEASURE of tagging 4 AMAZING photographers - CHECK THEM OUT! Chenin Boutwell, Jeffrey Lawler, RAD Studios, and The Alabama Boys (aka..A Bryan Photo!)


eliesa

2 comments:

  1. YEAAAA!!! I'm so glad you played along! Um, and I had NO idea you liked country music. Never would have guessed that one! :) When you get back from your crazy travels, let's do breakfast, lunch or dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Love Actually" is my alltime favorite movie too!! :)
    R
    xo

    ReplyDelete