Friday, October 10, 2008

Tarin and Greg: 5 YEARS!!!

I don't think there is a better gift than photos. I'm not just saying that because I am a photographer, but seriously, what is better than capturing a moment and having that FOREVER? Tarin and Greg have been married 5 YEARS TODAY!!!! they realized that they hadn't had any photos of themselves since their wedding and agreed that they needed to capture this time in their lives together! We had SO much fun during their session and I absolutely adore this couple!














































Congratulations to Tarin and Greg on their 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

eliesa

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic! What a stylish couple!!

    I love this shoot Eliesa!

    xo|danelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! So creative, bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one on the bridge is awesome! this whole set is friggin awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome shoot! Nice work as always Eliesa!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are sooooo cute. wow. you're freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, I just tagged you. :) Go to my blog to see what you need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is exactly what I wanted to do for my 5th anniversary this coming Sunday, but I couldn't find a photographer that I liked! So I'm taking my hubby away for a few days in a nice tropical location instead :) I LOVE your photos, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well dangit!!!! My reader hasn't been updating with new stuff and I've missed soooo many goodies. Keep up all the awesome work, and I'm still trying to find some time to make it up to cold ass Minnesota :)

    ReplyDelete