Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Natalie and Vince: Engaged!

This last week, I traveled to Indiana to shoot Natalie and Vince's engagement session! I LOVE traveling to clients, because it is so cool to shoot in their element! These two lovebirds went to the same high school, but had no idea until after graduating that their true love was right under their nose the entire time! We went to Turkey Run State Park (which is BEAUTIFUL) and the location in which Vince proposed to Natalie!















...A little drama in the woods!...




















...Ruger got in the water and LOVED it!...Puppy Jowling Anyone?...


















Congratulations to Natalie and Vince on their engagement! I will be traveling back to Indiana next fall and I CAN'T WAIT!

eliesa

9 comments:

  1. OMG - LOVE them - can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white one in the corn stalks!! AND the one of her hands on his head kissing!! AMAZING as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Every time I see the two of you together I see a made for each other couple!! I am so happy the two of you were blessed to find each other and complete each other to the fullest!! I better get an invitation!! Love you Guys!! And your hair looks beautiful mama!!

    Kalisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two look great and so in love...AW! Beautiful pictures - I can't wait to see the rest of them! Hard to choose, they are all so pretty! Great location! I am so excited for you!!
    Love, Aunt Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inpiring as always and so quick. I'm loving the light used in the darker images. Tell us more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those photos in the corn! :) Nice work Eliesa! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie is A Beautiful Young Lady. Now that her and Vince are engaged they are a Beautiful Couple. soon to be known as the Beautiful Bride and Groom.

    The two of you are so "BEAUTIFUL" together.
    Vince You Scored BIG TIME and Nat You Hit the Jackpot.

    GOD Bless your Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work, I live the one in the cornfields!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this session is awesome. You made me want to go plant some corn so I can go shoot in it. Our I can just find a corn field.

    ReplyDelete