Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sue and Bob: 30 Years!

A great part about my job is getting to know my clients, meeting their families and ultimately being a huge part of their lives! This past week, Bob and Sue celebrated 30 YEARS of marriage! Woo hooo! They are the super-cool parents of Amy who will be getting married in just a few short weeks! I had a blast hanging out with these two - and let me tell you, they still have IT!


































A HUGE congratulations to Bob and Sue on their anniversary - and to the many years to come!


eliesa

5 comments:

  1. These photos are GORGEOUS E!!
    I was having a bad day... you just cheered me up!!
    R
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool... thirty years! love the b&w one. hot shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just plain awesome! love every shot! congrats to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh...sue looks so beautiful. Great job, e! i love the black and whit one as well...can't wait to see you, your crew and the ruffs in a few weeks at amys wedding!

    love,

    abby allender

    ReplyDelete