Monday, October 6, 2008

A Little Love...

First off, a HUUUGE THANK-YOU to all of my clients who were suuuuper nice and understanding this past weekend! I got hit with the plague-of-death sickness and had to cancel/reschedule many things! So, thank you all SO much!

...Proof that I'm back at it...:0)


Secondly, I wanted to share some A-MAZING letters and comments I have received from many of you over the summer! Thank you SO much for your words of encouragement and feedback! (This is not meant to toot-my-own-horn, but rather share the pure LOVE I get from all of you!)



Once again, really great work on all the m-100 shots, especially the
portraits, everyone really loves them.

-Bryan



So I'm just hang'n out in Phoenix working (the first time we've been separated since the wedding) : ( and I have my wife in Vegas literally screaming on the other end of the phone right now because she's looking at the photos!!! She loves them!!!

I'm not sure if I've told you this yet, but THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!
When you see Brandon next, give him a big hug from us.......

Later dudette,

-Reed



Hello Eliesa,
I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge what an AMAZING job you have done for Stacey and Mike. As a member of the wedding party and fellow bride myself, it was so nice to sit back and watch Stacey just relish every moment of her wedding experience knowing that you were there to capture every precious moment. With all of the stress of planning a wedding and the unknowns of the day, I know Stacey took such pleasure and confidence in knowing that you were her photographer - what a blessing on such an emotional day! From the few shots I have seen ALREADY posted on your blog, I know Stacey is going to be just as pleased with her wedding photos as she was with her engagement shots. They are truly beautiful and you not only captured her day, but the essence of Mike and Stacey as well. Thank you so much for making my friends so happy! You are an incredibly talented person.

Warmest regards,

-Krysta



The pictures are so great it's all I can think about.

I have never been more slammed at work but I can't stop thinking about the pics.

Kelley is so beautiful it is ridiculous.

WOO!

Nate



Dear Eliesa,

Thank you so very much for sending us the beautiful pictures you took for us, and for your sweet, thoughtful note!

We are endlessly grateful and feel incredibly lucky that we met you, such a super talented photographer to add to our memories of the engagement!

You are truly amazing and we wish you all the best. Your passion and enthusiasm for what you do will no doubt bring you continued success and an increasingly shining, bright future.

Hugs,
Candy & Leo




Hi Eliesa-
Thanks for the recent updates to the blog... have fun in Canada.

One of the great things about your blog is all of the links that you provide so that I can continue to seek out information through images and
learn more about what feels like my style of photography.

Surfing Photography blogs/websites has become my dessert at the end of the day and still... YOURS Eliesa, is my favorite. You make images
in a way that constantly leaves me wanting to see more and leaves me asking "How does she do that?" (technically speaking)

You are amazing.
Keep on, keepin' on...

Stephanie





Thank you ALL for the L.O.V.E! Happy Monday!


eliesa

No comments:

Post a Comment