Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mabel and Jason: Married!

Mabel and Jason have to real deal. Real Love, Real Dreams and Real Passion! I absolutely LOVED hanging out with them and meeting all of their family and friends in Louisiana! Mabel is a Guatemalan beauty and Jason is a true southern gentlemen!



















































...I LOVE this shot, because we did a 'surprise slideshow' at the reception and this is Mabel's reaction to our photos! Priceless!...















Congratulations to Jason and Mabel on their marriage! These to love-birds will be moving to southern California to start their new life and I wish them the absolute best!

eliesa


p.s....I HAD to share this shot! HOW COOL is this chandelier?

2 comments:

  1. E

    Awesome stuff! I love the bridal party with the tree. You Rock, can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you are a magician with the night lights!! pure awesome!!

    ReplyDelete